This refractometer is used to measure the density of your beer or wine. Many brewers prefer to use this instead of a hydrometer because they find it quicker and easier to get an accurate reading. This model comes with ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) allowing you to use the refractometer between 10 / 30 degrees Celsius so the temperature of the sample is irrelevant.
– NEW LED illuminated function
– 0-30 brix scale
– 0-1.120 specific gravity scale
– Metal body with rubberised grip
– Adjustable focus eyepiece with rubber grip
– ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation)